- Congratulations to Gifford’s for recognition at the National Ice Cream Retailers Association, Inc. annual convention. Gifford’s is a Maine ice cream maker. One of my favorites!
- This is the stupidest law I’ve ever heard. Does it stop regular digital cameras? Video? Will criminals obey? No, it will just create more noise!
Smashing Magazine has a great article today, 10 Steps To Protect The Admin Area In WordPress.
If you run your own WordPress installation then you might want to consider some of these suggestions for imrpoving the security of your blog.
I’ll be working on adding a couple of these tips to my blogs. But one easy one I added already is from tip #9, Restrict Erroneous Log-In Attempts.
- Some good advice in here that I need to be following for some of my blogs that are running on WordPress.
- I’m not sure I think it’s that big of a deal to report -46F at Big Black River when no one lives there. Where was the coldest spot in Maine that was recorded by a human? Sorry Big Black River, I fear robots but am not concerned about your well-being!
- Monty Python sales are up 23,000%? What does that mean? If they sold 10,000 before they are selling 230,000,000 now? What are the real numbers and time frame of this growth increase? Congratulations to YouTube and Google for providing a successful tool for Monty Python to make money by offering free content. This is the future and what I love about the internet!
- Sorry, it’s potty humor but still funny. Butt Hole Lane? LOL!
- It looks cool! Now where is my jet-pack?
- Not a coincidence? I don’t think so! Weather this is a coincidence or not, Ty is going to sell a ton of these because frankly, so many people love the Obama’s and let’s face it, those two kids are so darn cute!
- This is a travesty! It can’t possibly be that we would pay these men nothing for their volunteer service, promise them retirement pay and then take it away in the final years of their life? On this account The United States Army is wrong.
- A little money for an interesting project to recreate the first ship built in Maine in 1608. I hope the come up with the rest of the money.
- I’ll probably see this movie but am not really all pumped up for it. I guess we will see. Also, I’m pretty sure that unless there is a pink uniform, my daughter is not going to be interested in these ‘Barbies’.
- I love Battlestar Galactica! Massive Spoilers ahead!
- If you are dieting and eat out occasionally then you should read this list foods you should avoid! Yikes!
- This is long over due. It’s a shame President Bush didn’t give these two a pardon a lot sooner. But I’m glad he did something.